Monday, November 24, 2008

DON'T GET DRUNK AT WORK FUNCTIONS

Most recent event in my life worth note in my blog would be the christmas work party.Needless to say i ended up totally embarassing myself.Moral of the story DON'T GET DRUNK AT WORK FUNCTIONS.Heed my advice! It was an 80's style party and i decided to take a leaf out of Boy George's and Madonnas' book as far as the wardrobe was concerned.

I'm currently about 13 pages into writing my novel and have a temporary writers block as i can't decide which way to take the story. Coven vs Vamp Academy, human vs half vampire..it's all too hard to choose.

My friend Louisse and i are going to be attending the Twilight prom next year where there will be guests from the movie.Tickets are on sale now but will be sure to sell out fast.Come party with us!

http://www.thehubproductions.com/prom/Home.html

Stay safe,

HVA

No comments: